See you at the bottom.
Even though Jekyll runs a unique combo of innovation that has literally never been seen before, it’s not a bike that talks. It’s a bike that goes.
Where it thrives:
Steep, fast, rowdy mountains.
What it’s built for:
Enduro racing, bike park sessions, high-speed mobbing.
- RockShox Zeb Select 170mm / Float DPX2 Performance Shock.
- Shimano Deore 12-speed drivetrain / Deore M6120 hydraulic disc brakes.
- WTB 30mm rims / Maxxis EXO+ tires / dropper post.
- Frame: 165mm travel, Carbon, Proportional Response Tuned, Guidler idler pulley/chainguide, BSA 73, ISCG05, tapered head tube, Ai Offset.
- Fork: RockShox Zeb Select, 170mm, 15x110mm thru-axle, tapered steerer, 44mm offset.
- Shock: Fox Float DPX2 Performance EVOL, 205×65 Metric Trunnion, Air, 3-Pos adj.
- Gears: Shimano Deore M6100, 12-speed.
- Brakes: Shimano M6120 hydraulic disc, 203/203mm RT64 rotors.
- Wheels: WTB STX i30 TCS, 32h, tubeless ready.