The first pedal 48 is a great value bike for 4 to 5 year olds with an average inside leg of 44cm
One of the biggest temptations is to buy a bike your child will ‘grow into’. However, this is likely to have the opposite effect and put your child off bikes and cycling altogether!
Another common mistake is to purchase a budget bike but these models are often as heavy as the child and leads to tears and frustration at not being able to cycle. Our lightweight bikes are a great confidence booster and can also be used as a balance bike for a taller child by removing the pedals.
Wheel Size: 16″ inch
Why buy a Frog 44?
- Lightweight but sturdy frame making the bike easy to manoeuvre for your child and easy for you to carry.
- Tektro brakes with small, easy to reach brake levers. Better control means improved confidence for young riders.
- Patented Frog cranks for easier pedalling reduces the distance between the pedals increasing efficiency and comfort.
- Free 5 year warranty on frame and forks.
- Reflectors, mudguard and bell included.
Available colours: Green, Orange, Pink, Red, Spotty and Blue.