Commute to work, ride to class, find new adventures in your daily routine. this flat-bar all-rounder is motivation to get your legs spinning.
With its lightweight ALUXX aluminum frame, upright positioning and high-quality parts that give it a smooth, comfortable ride, the Escape Disc is totally versatile and totally fun to ride. It now features a high-quality composite fork* and innovative D-Fuse seatpost. Both are great for smoothing out rough roads, absorbing shocks and vibrations, and giving you a smoother, more comfortable ride.
The disc brakes deliver powerful braking performance in dry or wet conditions, and the 700c wheels with Giant EasyRide Tubeless tires (on select models) keep you rolling with speed, efficiency and a reduced risk of flats. As an added bonus, there’s clearance for larger tires up to 45mm in width, which makes it easier to ride rougher roads. It comes with integrated mounts, so you can customize your ride with racks or fenders. Whatever road or path you choose, Escape Disc is ready to roll.
- Lightweight ALUXX frame, fast-rolling 700c wheels, and confident upright positioning offer a balanced, efficient ride quality.
- Powerful disc brakes and a wide range of gears help you increase your speed and tackle hills with more control.
- Puncture-resistant tyres.
- Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminum, disc.
- Fork: Alloy, rack mount, disc.
- Drivetrain: Shimano Altus, 2×8.
- Brakes: Tektro HD-R280, Giant MPH rotors [F]160mm, [R]160mm.
- Accessories: Mudguards and rack included.