Every trail, every steep climb, every thrilling descent. tested and developed by giant’s e-bike enduro pros, this updated trail ripper gives you the power to enjoy the best parts of the ride again and again.
Key performance factors:
Proven Maestro rear suspension (160mm) and a powerful but compact SyncDrive Pro motor technology boost your capabilities on steep climbs and rugged descents.
RideControl Ergo 3 offers integrated, user-friendly button controls that are easy to use. The Giant E-bike App gives you tuning options and E-bike specific fitness tracking.
Climb steep mountains and enjoy fun descents all day long with the downtube-integrated EnergyPak.
- Frame: ALUXX SL-grade Aluminum, Advanced Forged Composite Upper Rocker, 160mm Maestro suspension system, ‘Boost’ 148x12mm, UDHTM derailleur hanger.
- Fork: RockShox ZEB Select 29er, 170mm travel, Charger RC damper, 15×110 Boost, Maxle Stealth, E bike approved.
- Shock: Fox Float DPX2 Performance, EVOL Large Volume sleeve, 2-position lever, 205×62.5mm Trunnion mount, custom tuned.
- Drivetrain: SRAM GX/NX 12-speed.
- Brakes: SRAM Code R, hydraulic disc, 220mm[F] /200mm[R].
- Motor: SyncDrive Pro, 85Nm, powered by Yamaha.
- Battery: EnergyPak Smart 625WhEnergyPak Plus range extender compatible..
- Display: RideControl GO, frame integrated LED displayANT+ Wireless display compatible.