Modern mountain bike trail are fun, flow and challenging. This full-suspension 29er gets you in sync with the terrain, so you can ride with more confidence and have more fun.
Attainable trail performance
Handcrafted with lightweight, stiff and durable ALUXX aluminum, it’s the perfect entry to full-suspension performance.
FlexPoint Suspension technology helps you tackle challenging terrain and improve your trail riding capabilities.
29er confidence and control
Larger diameter wheels roll over rugged terrain with balance and stability, giving you the momentum to tackle technical climbs and the confidence to fly on singletrack descents.
- Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminum, 120mm FlexPoint suspension.
- Fork: Giant Crest 34 RCL, 130mm, Boost 15×110 QR, custom tuned for Giant.
- Shock: Suntour Raidon R, 184.15/44.45.
- Drivetrain: Shimano Deore M5120 1×10.
- Brakes: Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic.
- Wheels: Giant AM 29 sleeve-joint rim, 30mm inner width.