Introducing the new Orange Crush MX. It’s pretty difficult not to be a fan of the mixed wheel set up, you get better traction up front from the larger wheel, coupled with better roll over and more stability. This is paired with a rear wheel which accelerates quickly, is more robust, more agile and offers incredible cornering traits, it’s a match made in heaven.
Welcome to the quiver: the CRUSH MX Pro.
This 140mm travel mixed wheel trail slayer could be your perfect only bike or an ideal N+1. It features a 6061 custom butted aluminium frame, 64.5° head angle, reduced offset fork, 75.5° seat angle, 430mm chain stays and a reach of 480mm (size large). providing you with the stability to ride in even the toughest of conditions but not being so overkill you couldn’t ride you’r local loop with a smile on your face. Additional details include a sleek tapered head tube, CNC dropper cable guides, plenty of tyre clearance to accommodate even the wildest of 2.6 tyres and a new seat stay bridge.
- Frame: 6061-T6 Custom Butted OS Aluminium Tube. Wheel Size: MX – 29/27.5.
- Fork: Fox Performance 34 Float 140mm 29.
- Drivetrain: Shimano SLX 12spd.
- Brakes: Shimano Deore 6100 203/180.
- Wheelset: WTB ST Light i30 on Strange 29 + 27.
- Handlebars: Burgtec RideWide Enduro DB 800mm.
- Stem: Burgtec Enduro Black 42.5mm.
- Tyres: Maxxis Minion DHF 2.5 3C 29 / Rekon 2.6 27.
- Seat: WTB Silverado Comp.
- Seatpost: SDG Tellis 150mm.