Four decades after the first Specialized Allez hit the road, the new Allez is the best yet. Lightest in its class,* it delivers more confidence, versatility, and performance than ever before – to more riders than ever before. Whether you’re looking for premium alloy, want a bike for weekend rides and fast commutes, or if you’re just beginning your road journey, performance road starts with Allez.
LIGHTEST IN CLASS: Starting with premium butted and double-butted E5 alloy, the Allez frame tips the scales at just 1,375** grams for a quick and nimble feel on the road. Plus, the full carbon fork reduces weight even more (no hidden alloy steer tube here) while helping smooth out your ride. And with modern, thoughtful build choices, it’s no surprise the Allez is also the lightest in its class.
INCREDIBLE CONFIDENCE: This premium E5 alloy frame is light, fast, durable, and, did we mention, gorgeous? The excellent stiffness-to-weight ratio coupled with the unmatched stopping power of all-weather dual-piston disc brakes delivers ultimate confidence at any speed. Plus, we’ve used the legendary Roubaix bike’s endurance geometry to deliver unrivaled comfort for long miles and stable handling while ensuring the Allez can still dissect a winding road like a pure race bike.
VERSATILITY AND PERFORMANCE: Just as capable of getting you to work or class, as it is checking off your local KOM or weekend group ride, racks and fender mounts ensure the Allez is versatile enough for whatever road you take it on. With tire clearance up to a beefy 35 mm (32 mm with Fenders), you’ll be ready for the roughest roads and even light gravel. If those roads get steep, Allez has a wide gearing range to keep you comfortably spinning so you can ride efficiently.
- Smooth Shimano shifting with 50-34 chainrings up front and the 11-32 cassette in the rear gives you the versatility to keep up on dynamic group rides or tame the steepest climb on your commute.
- 30mm tires give you the flexibility to run lower pressures – smoothing out rough roads, and a bigger contact patch for more confidence on every ride.
- Disc brakes with 160 mm rotors in the front and rear give you more stopping power and modulation in any weather.
- A full carbon fork and E5 alloy frame with confidence-inspiring endurance road geometry put you in the perfect position for group rides or solo road adventures. Hidden fender and rack mounts mean Allez can also easily handle your commute to work year-round.
- Frame: Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum, flat mount disc, rack and fender eyelets, fully manipulated tubing w/ SmoothWelds, internal cable routing, threaded BB, 12x142mm thru-axle.
- Fork: Specialized FACT full carbon, flat mount disc, 1-1/8″ to 1-3/8″ taper, fender eyelets, 12x100mm thru-axle.
- Groupset: Shimano Claris 2000, 8-speed.
- Brakes: Tektro MD-550 Mechanical Disc – 160mm rotor.
- Wheelset: Axis Sport Disc Tubeless Ready.