The Vektron is a best-in-class electric bike that folds in 10 seconds to go on trains, in cars, and under desks. With an electric drivetrain, 20” wheel bikes are just as fast as 700c. That means riders can enjoy all the benefits of small wheels – compact size, low centre of gravity, quick acceleration, manoeuvrable handling, and plenty of cargo space – with big wheel speed.
- New colors and updated styling.
- Upgraded to the Bosch Performance electric drivetrain for 300% more assistance and 65 Nm of torque with a 400Wh battery.
- Updated frame with a reclining battery for a lower center of gravity and better ride.
- Frame passed strict European safety standards for pedal-assist e-bikes, having been certified as EN15194-compliant by EFBE Prüftechnik.
- Integrated Atlas V Rack works seamlessly with Thule Yepp Maxi and Nexxt Maxi child seats—no adapters needed.
- Resizes in seconds to fit riders 147 – 195 cm (4’10” – 6’5”) so a single bike can be shared by the family.
- Fits easily on buses, subways and taxis for electric multi-modal commuting.